The giant social media platform is commonly used for surfing and communication purposes, and that’s what the users actually wants from it. But, did you ever use facebook for connecting a random wifi connection or router?
Umm, probably not! Since there are some users, who uses this social medium to find near by wifi’s inorder to connect a wifi connection.
So, if you’ve bored from the oldest way of connecting wifi hotspots using your android settings, then here you’re gonna learn something different that you never heard before. Let’s get to it…
How To Search WiFi On Facebook App
- The tutorial will only work in applications, so either download or update the exisiting facebook from your respective application markets
- After downloading, wait for the installation and open the app
- Login to your active facebook account
- Visit the options at top right corner of facebook app
- Scroll down and click on see more to get the ‘find wifi’ option
- Once you find it, get there and allow the location services to search the nearby wifi connections
- That’s it, from now you can use facebook application to search wifi hotspots near your area
WiFi is basically used for two things, one for sharing internet connection and other to transfer files. And from decades it’s been using through the system settings, but the era has changed into a modern one, so websites and applications are rolling out new features to attract the users and the audience.
That’s what facebook did by implanting the wifi option in their application. We hope you get it, what we talked about, finally hit the share button and stay tuned for more interesting articles and blogs.